Dexterpersonalblog















Deuteronomy 10:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the Lord's thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is. Jonah 2:5-7 King James Version (KJV)

5 The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.

6 I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O Lord my God.

7 When my soul fainted within me I remembered the Lord: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.  Psalm 119:133 King James Version (KJV)

133 Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.  Psalm 34:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. Jude 9 King James Version (KJV)

9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. 

Jeremiah 10:24 King James Version (KJV)
24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KJV Bible D.P.B

Isaiah 43:11-12