Dexterpersonalblog

Isaiah 41:13 King James Version (KJV)


13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.


James 5:16 King James Version (KJV)


16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. 

Romans 13:8 King James Version (KJV)


8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.


Isaiah 41:4 King James Version (KJV)


4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the Lord, the first, and with the last; I am he. 

1 Peter 2:9 King James Version (KJV)


9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light


Matthew 4:4 King James Version (KJV)


4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.  

Psalm 104:33-34 King James Version (KJV)


33 I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.


34 My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord.


1 Corinthians 15:54 King James Version (KJV)


54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KJV Bible D.P.B

Isaiah 43:11-12